Discipline

I have a son who is soon turning two and I am certainly lacking as far as discipline is concerned. I know it is important but I hate seeing him upset. What are some techniques that ya'll use that work well for both you and your child? And what are some tips that you have that could help me feel less like a bad guy and more of a good and loving mother? Thanks so much!

TexasMama2Boys

Asked by TexasMama2Boys at 9:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I always remember that if I don't discipline my babies.. now 1.5 & 2.5, they will grow up to b little terrors. their father is a convict, in and out of jail and prison, and I don't want them to follow in his footsteps, his mother was afraid to discipline him, for fear of breaking his spirit, and now he has anger problems and hates his mother. so for their own good, I will do anything in my power to "break their spirits.. " and make them respectable young men.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I understand the importance of discipline and thats why I am asking about tips and techniques. How do you discipline your little ones?
    TexasMama2Boys

Comment by TexasMama2Boys (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011