What decision will you find it hard to help your DS or DD make in the future?

Audrice1985

Asked by Audrice1985 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• End of life care decisions or major medical decisions. I know that it is so far in the future, but we are one of those couples that, if we make it to "old age", will have been together 60-70 years. We have been together since we were 15 and 17 years old...so almost 14 years already. I just can't imagine how it will feel to come to grips with the idea of going to bed alone at night, etc. It will be a huge struggle for me to balance what he needs (not pressure him to "keep fighting" if there is no hope or if he wants to be done) with the thought of losing him.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Who they decide to be with like for their husband and wife. I dont want to see my kids with any one who treats them bad or for my kids to feel like they could never get out of the relationship. Thats why i teach them all that crap now. You never know.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2011