Toothace help~

anyone have a remedy to help a toothace? i cant get to a dentist till monday afternoon. im dyeing to the point my ear hurts my neck hurts and i have tender gums. i would rather push out my son again with no drugs then deal with this pain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Health

• Actually, my sister always uses Baby Ora-Gel when her teeth ache :P
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 10:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It works for me 2 motrin plus 1 tylenol... and also ambosol
    lyvi

Answer by lyvi at 10:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Anbesol is the Best- i promise it will ease your Toothache in a matter of minutes- or you can use Vanilla Extract; but it might Burn at first- i use Orange Goodies rather than Tylenol- it works better & Alot quicker! Hope you feel better soon- i am the Toothache Queen so, i understand- i always say i would rather be in Hard Labor! LOL!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Ambesol and Orajel don't work for me, but what does is vanilla extract. Put some on your finger and rub it around the bad tooth. It will taste horrible and you will feel a really sharp pain and then it will go numb. The numbness can last anywhere from hours to days. It's amazing and it really does work better than anything else I've ever found. Good luck (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Orajel and salt water rinses. I've also brushed with sensitivity toothpaste and that helps numb it a bit.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Ora-gel is specifically for tooth pain, so you might want to try that. They make adult too, which is a little stronger then the baby variety. It can be picked up almost ANYWHERE.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Aleve is the best!
    Mrs.Vidrio

Answer by Mrs.Vidrio at 5:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011