Disney Movie Zombies

I came across this term when searching for a movie I remembered "Child of Glass." Thank you other mom's who saw this one! And I want to know..what movies did you see that were Disney films that are not released from "The Vault" or even mentioned on Disney sites?
So far I have
Child of Glass (1977)
The Watcher in the Woods (1980)
Candleshoe (1977)

elizabooks

Asked by elizabooks at 10:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• We have Candleshoe on DVD. I have never heard of the other ones.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have seen The Watcher in the Woods on Disney as a kid, but I've never heard of either of the other two.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Never heard of them.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Oh, I loved "The Watcher in the Woods" when I was a kid...soooo spooky for a "kids" movie. I have never heard of the other 2 films.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I have both Candleshoe and Watcher in the woods on VHS. I don;t recall Child of Glass offhand but I have probably seen it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2011