Disney World-- whats the cheapest you did it.. w/ what size family?

we have a family of 6! I am really hoping to make it to Disney this year! Im just curious how much it costs everyone lately.. because when I used to go when I was young.. I know the prices are MUCH different. Also, what are you secrets on ways to save money if you have a big family.. when going to Disney! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Travel

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Bump!! I am also very curious about this, we have a family of five and would LOVE to go.
    tooodles

Answer by tooodles at 11:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Family of four (technically 3 one was under two) moderate resort with a upgraded for 4 nights park hoppers and the bigger dining plan in Oct. under 2,000
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• before you make any decisions check out the budget resorts. They aren't that much more than a local hotel when you factor in that they do all the transportation and the sheer convenience is amazing. Certain times of year the throw the dining plan in for free.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I look on expedia or room saver for hotels. We buy universal tickets, get both parks for the year. You can get great rooms cheap by looking on all those discount hotel sites. usually a 3 star or better for about $55.00 or a little more. just gotta look through the sites.
    Angela_1974

Answer by Angela_1974 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2011