So how did your parents bust you when they found out you'd had sex? adult content

I was 18 by the time my mom imagined that I would do anything, she was too late, but that's when I started getting lectures on how the world would open up and swallow me if I dared have sex.

But here's how I officially got busted, I'd just gone shopping and had a purse jam packed full of protection. I though I had my purse in a safe place, but I guess it wasn't safe enough.
My dad came in holding up my purse and asked me
"is this your mother's purse"
"no, that's my purse why?"
when he nearly passed out I realized he must have seen the contents. Just as I was getting mortified then thinking I'd probably giving him a heart attack,
he started to laugh.

He was so relieved! when he'd seen what was inside, he wondered what the H was my mother doing with that stuff, then he thought he was having a affair!

not the reaction I was expecting, but worked for me!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I waited til I was married, so.....yeah. lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I told my mom myself, she didnt freak out, she spoke to me about protection and what time of my menstrual cycle is a 'no no' time. She was very supportive, and thought I had been having sex way before I actually did.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• well..i had moved out into my own apartment, paying my own bills and such, for about two years or so before i had sex. i was 23..and my parents were nowhere around to bust me. i'm sure they knew i'd had sex long before i announced i was pregnant @35.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• OK, I'm 40 I can't be the only person on here that had sex before she was in her 20s or married
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I got pregnant.. thats how I got busted, cant deny having sex after that. lol... my mom did take it better than i thought she would.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 11:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I was in college and had a UTI on a Friday evening, on the phone with my mom to get ideas for looking up urgent care facilities, since I didn't want to have to wait until the campus clinic opened up again on Monday morning. My roommate came into the room, and after finding out what I was discussing, asked very loudly, "Did you wipe after you had sex?" I just stared at her with my mouth gaping, until she left the room, then my conversation with my mother started up again, very haltingly. Neither of us mentioned it, but it was like the proverbial elephant in the room.

My roommate was mortified when she discovered that it was my mom on the phone and not my boyfriend.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• to this day never got busted but my mom did always talk to us about protection so...i gave birth at the age of 21 which i had confessed to my mother at that point.
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My ex called my mother because he was mad at me. He called me and asked me out on a date, wanted to take me out for my birthday and I told him no I was going out with my current boyfriend so he got mad and called my mom.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Oh I was 17 but I started having sex at 14 with the ex that called my mother.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I got pregnant - until that my parents had no idea.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011