Which of these 3 ovulation tacker websites are most accurate?

The start of my last period March 18, 2011 My cycle is 30 days

Babycenter said this http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator?sub=true&month=2&day=18&year=2011&cycleLength=30
Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Thursday, March 31, 2011 to Tuesday, April 5, 2011. If you were to get pregnant during that time, your due date would be Sunday, December 25, 2011.

and babyzone said http://www.babyzone.com/calendar/default.asp?

March the 29th to April 2nd is what babyzone told me was my fertile days

EPT told me http://www.firstresponse.com/ovulation-calculator.asp?month=3&day=18&year=2011&cycle=14&action=SUBMIT

Based on the answers you gave, Friday April 1, 2011 to Tuesday April 5, 2011 are the days you are likely to be most fertile.

If you were to get pregnant during that time, your due date would be Tuesday December 27, 2011.1
I'm confused I need to know what is right Thanks

elstarr74

Asked by elstarr74 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The problem with sites like that is that they give you information based strictly on dates, and our bodies are not clocks. Most women general ovulate 11-16 days before the start of their next period; for you, that puts ovulation this month sometime from April 2-6. You're generally most fertile in the 2-3 days prior to ovulation, with fertility possibly extending to 5-6 days prior. So that puts your possible fertile days from March 27-April 6, with most fertile being from March 30-April 6. I would even go so far as to stretch it out a few more days in either direction, just to be sure, in case ovulation happens a bit earlier or later than normal.

But without charting and knowing when you ovulate, take the earliest date given and put it with the latest date given, and maybe add a few for good measure, just to cover your bases.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Id just have sex starting at the earliest date and go every other day until the latest date..
    Or begin to use an OPK or chart so you know when you ovulate each month.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....how many times MUST IT BE SAID.....

THOSE ARE NOT ACCURATE!!!!!!!!!! They are based on EXTREMELY outdated, incorrect science.

If you want to TRULY know when YOU ovulate then you need to CHART.

Get the book TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Anonymous there is no need in being so rude..if you don't want to answer these questions then don't
    elstarr74

Comment by elstarr74 (original poster) at 1:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I second that motion Elstarr74! Nobody posts personal questions about something so important, especially to me, for a complete ass like Anonymous to say stuff like that.

BUT, I've went on all those sites too. I don't really know, I'm kinda relying on my phone cause it's got an app that I mark the first day of my period and the last and it shows when my most fertile days are.
    BabyCee

Answer by BabyCee at 2:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2011