Im going to loose it!!!

My life has been pretty hard since Dec of 2009. My husband got hurt at work and has been home since. He was on workmans come for 6 months then went back to work and then was diagnosed with Epilepsi, and ended up loosing his job. He has been on unemployment since. I have looked for a job and have not been able to get one. I have had interviews, but havent gotten the job. We are barely making it finacailly. I starte selling Scentsy to try to make some extra money and its not going very well. I am starting to loose my strength. My family car is getting repoed, we have another car but there is 6 of us and the car only fits 5. Easter is coming and I cant get my kids anything. Tonight was the school carnival and we couldnt go because I didnt have the money. At play group today I asked a lady what she does to get parties. I said I wanna make fliers but I dont have ink, and they said to to so and so its only like $5. Right now $5 might as well be $500. Im so tired of all of this. I try hard to be postive and I remind myself that people are worse off then me, and living on the street. But this is just about rock bottom for my family. I need to be strong. But I feel like I am about to loose my control. Im not asking for help I just need to vent. I feel so alone. I dont have any help. My parents died when I was 16, my husbands parents are just as broke as we are. The one person I could have asked for help from died almost a month ago unexpectedly. I need something to look forward to. If I had something to look forward to Id be ok. I could gear my energy into thinking about the good thing thats about to happen. But nothing I try pans out. I just really need to vent. I need to get this off my chest or I will loose it and end up being mean to my hubby and my kids.

Please dont tell me to count my blessings and that things will look up. I do count my blessings every single day! I try to think things will look up. I know people are trying to be supportive when I they say that and I appreciate it but I just cant hear that anymore. Thanks for taking 5 min out of your life to read this. Hugs to all!

Ambear72

Asked by Ambear72 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Health

• Praying for you and your family. Stay strong and keep on keeping on.
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 11:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• *hugs* I'm so sorry.... I understand where you are coming from in some way. I left my abusive ex and was jobless, homeless and had to rely on friends until I could get back on my feet for a little bit. I am so sorry you are going through this. Have you tried to get on TANF or food stamps? Don't feel ashamed if you need to. They also provide services for free schooling so you can get a job. I wish you the best and if you need to talk feel free to message me. I've been there and it's scary, especially with children involved.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My heart goes out to u and your family. I was where u r right now. The co. my hubby worked for went bankrupt and closed ,it was open for 114 years!!! My hubby worked there 23 years!!!! Did u try any fast food places? McDonalds?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• @June_Mama yes we are on food stamps, my kids have medicaid, but hubby and I dont have anything. @ dancer thanks, yes I have applied everywhere I can think of here. @Texasmama Thank you!
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• April 19th is national hiring day at McDonalds everywhere! Basically that means whoever applies is going to get hired!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• @ dancer,,Thanks Ill look into it. I applied here at ours but I havent heard anything back.
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Have you tried your local worksource office? They will help you with your resume, help you with interview skills and all. I know school to become a CNA is only a couple of weeks and anything in the nursing field is in high demand. Check into that! I don't know if you have a Salvation Army around you but go talk to them if you do. They have so many resources.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• @June_Mama yes, and they dont have anything. I have a resume but I live in a place that has the highest unemployment rate in the state, there is Nothing here. I have been looking since January. Trust me I have looked, and looked and looked, and applies and applied. For every opening there is 10 people. I have been a stay at home mom for the last 10 years and havent had a job. I live in a tiny town, the next town is 30 miles away, I have talked to my hubby about going there to work, but by the time I pay for gas there and back I wont be making much money. I also cant go to far away from my husband. I never know when he is going to have a seizure and with him home with my kids (15,7,4,4) I cant be that far away from him. I have to stay in town.
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I'm So Sorry! My heart goes out to you! I wish I had the answer. Glad you could vent though. We NEED to do that from time to time. Will be praying for you all.
    HeidisMom800

Answer by HeidisMom800 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Thank you Heidis Mom. I dont think there is an answer. I just need to keep trying to be positive and try to find things that keep me from loosing my mind.
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2011