What are your plans for this weekend?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 11:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Took my girls to see Hop at the movies tonight. Going to see the Wizard of Oz play tomorrow being put on by a local school and then going to a Motorcycle parade tomorrow also
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• taking my nephew to get a hair cut, then going to a local fair, and going to hang out with my husbands cousin on sunday at the lake.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Today I just sort of lounged around with the kids, tomorrow I have to go about 45 minutes away to take my grandmother to the grocery store and do her checkbook and bills for her, make sure she has all the hobby stuff she needs, and visit for a while. I LOVE these visits- I feel so good being able to help the woman that raised me. :) After that, DH and I have plans for some together time, and house cleaning, and all that kind of stuff. Sunday is church and more lounging, and getting ready to go back to school after a week off(ugh!).
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have to work Sat. and Sun. I'm a hotel housekeeper, and there's a body building competition here Sat. night. I'm SOOOOO not looking forward to going to work on Sunday! Most of the contestants are leaving that day, and it will take most of the day to clean off all the spray tanner and oils they use off the bathroom fixtures, linens and whatever else they get it on! YUK!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I will be working! :-(
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• probably go out to eat..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Cleaning and spending time with the family.
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Saturday we're doin a barn rasin at my sisters and sat night we girls have a Ladies tea to go to at church. Sunday we're goin to Grandpa's after church to help fix his camper
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:03 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Worked 8-12 this AM, about to head out to lunch with the family =]
    BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 1:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• work today then visit bff and her new baby tomorrow
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 1:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011