If McCain had been elected do you think the Mumbai attacks would have happened?

Why or Why Not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't see how they're related to Obama getting elected
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I don't believe we can predict what those insane terrorists will do just like I don't think our election outcome had anything to do with it.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• yes because this is been in the works before the election just think all the people it took to do something so horriable and the news said it cost 200,000 so whoever was in office or about to go into office it did'nt matter alot of people hate americans for many diffrent reasons i hate it that all that happened to all those inosent lives it sucks there are so many mean people in the world!!!
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I think it's conceited of us to think that the rest of the world plans it's event calendar around what's going on in our country.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:53 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Seriously? Do you really think terrorist really are concerned who is the president of the US? Terrorists concern are death and destruction to those who do not have the same belief system as they do......kill and be martyrs. Not who is running the united states.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• There will be terrorism in the world no matter who our president is. It's not all about US. Even other countries think we feel and act that way....at least that's what THEY say. Whoever THEY are..lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I'm not sure about the case, but I know McCain being in office could have prevented other terrorist attacks because they know Obama probably won't respond with military force and try to protect everyone and be the world's police force......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• yes! so are we suppose to go lose more people and more troops because of terroris acts elsewhere? Thats not your brother or son fighting that war otherwise you would want it to end soon. McCain would just keep sacrificing other peoples families. How many more people need to die? How many broken families? To stop the inevitable?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• oh please anon 1:11...Bush is not PROTECTING our families with war! He has only hurt us by subjecting us to the violence while propagating untruths so we will believe in "terrorists" and willingly go to war! Wake up everyone...war and government put together is a super-constructed, well-oiled machine designed for one thing. The uplifting of the rich and powerful and the squashing of the meek and powerless. "If you are not outraged, you are not paying attention".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Hard to say. Democrats are known to be weak and not take action. I think many terror organizations are excited Obama won and know he will not do much and would probably meet with them and legitimize what they do. This very likely could have happened either way. I do think we are in trouble. The first thing Democrats do is slash our military spending. Clinton nearly disarmed us and screwed our military over big time. I think Obama will do more of the same and we will be hurt by it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2008