What is/was your 15 month doing?

Milestones.

My son is walking well. He can say momma, dada, bye bye, bite bite, juice, puppy, tyson (our dog), boots (dog), hi, his name (barely), shoe, bath, belly (which he just says be), my brothers name and cousins name, that's all I can think of.

He tries to put his shirt on. He can get t over his head. He recognizes a few things like when I tell him to go get something. (Toy, book, cup, remote, diaper, shoe, blanket...etc)

Can eat pretty much anything in small pieces but he doesnt chew well (7 teeth)

He can patty cake, clap hands and say yay, point and nose, ears, and hair. He dances nd sings.

He can climb n the couch. He knows keys unlock the door. Much more but thats all i can think of

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The is not a competion or comparison. I just want to know my baby is on the right track and where other babies are. NO BASHING thanks (:
    EheartsZ07

Comment by EheartsZ07 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yes, he is on the right track. Good Luck!
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2011