32 weeks with crazy bad pelvic pressure and Braxton Hicks

I know this can be normal at my stage of pregnancy but it is really bad, i am having a ton of pain and i cant get comfortable or anything, i have not slept for two nights. My stomach even feels like it may rip open at any moment. Any ideas or advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Lay on your left side and drink plenty of water. If it doesn't subside call your DR.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I had HORRIBLE pelvic pressure that lasted two months after I had my last little guy. Seriously, the only position that I could get comfortable in was on our recliner with the footstool up and me with my legs OPEN lol I slept like that from 4 months to two months post pregnancy. Hang in there, you only have a few more weeks! xoxoxox
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I just wish i felt better, it sucks that i cant get comfortable.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I had that too and was told it was normal, I continued my pregnancy normally(and uncomfortably) until 39 weeks with no complications. If it gets worse you should contact your doctor. Pregnancy can really suck at times but your baby will be here soon.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Don't know any helpful advice, but you are not alone hun! I am 35 wks and been going through the same thing for almost a month now. I feel like my body just can't do it at times, and some nights I just lay there and cry because of how uncomfortable I am and from how bad it hurts. It will get better soon luckily it doesn't last forever :)
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• This is my second child and i didnt have this with the first. I have cried and done everything i can. I feel like my stomach is going to rip apart. My poor husband is bipolar and really depressed the last few days and i dont want to bother him with how i feel.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2011