Lol my sons a goob already

the first time i went in for an ultrasound to get his measurements and everything he was being stubborn and wouldnt flip so the tech couldnt see his heart beat correctly...but he was shy at all letting her see that he was 80% a boy(went in at 19 weeks)

today when i went in he was straight up and down (breach position i think its called) and he was hiding his face under my belly button LOL but when the tech looked to see what his sex was ooooh no he wasnt shy whats so ever he let it all hang out LOL (went in today at 21 weeks)

i swear my kids gonna be a goob lol just thought id share whats happened lately :)

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 12:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL, yep it never seems to fail, they like to show their stuff off at any age it seems, LOL!
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My DD was always shy and not in the right position. This time my son isn't shy whatsoever. In the words of the ultrasound tech.. Definitely BOY! lol
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• the tech today was all nice and said "yeah theres the peepee" lol then a couple seconds later "ooop well theres a very good view of his peepee!!" LOL
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• L.........O............L!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Lol sounds like my son, there was no question he was a boy.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2011