Why did I make a fool out of myself?

So I thought this guy kinda liked me... well atleast for sexual reasons. Don't worry Im not like that, just that we've been friends for like 6 months and we got a little drunk the other night and I gave him oral. So yeah we've been cool hanging out and stuff. So i decided to send him a message that I took a picture of myself in my underwear and that I wouldnt mind sharing those kinds of moments with him again... and he hasnt responded in like an hour lol or longer and I just feel so stupid. HOW DO I REVERSE SOMETHING THAT I DID?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Uh.. you can't. That's what your brain is there for. lol
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• No way to reverse it but you shouldn't do it again, and you shouldn't give oral to someone without protection by the way(in case you didn't use any) It seems like you have really low self-esteem by saying a guy just kinda liked you for sexual reasons.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• well u can't reverse that move but you can cool it off and not do it again. he might think you are an easy lay/ cheap. men actually don't like it when a woman comes off like that. they will have sex with you but they will not respect you if you put it out there like that.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• hahaha honeslty I would lie lol Id tell him I didnt mean to send it to him or something... Idk what id do but what is done is done so instead of feeling stupid about it just hold your head up high!!! It wont hurt youuuuuu (=
    CrystalRaee

Answer by CrystalRaee at 1:05 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• It happens...there isn't anything you can really do but let it go. If he talks to you again and brings it up just play it off some how. If it makes you feel any better I was friends with a guy for years and ended up sleeping with him and he told me he wanted to hang out the next day and I kept calling him and no answer. Still no answer for the next few days, I left msgs and was starting to get pissed. Then one day I was driving and seen his car and stopped and flipped out on him telling him I didn't appreciate being used, then I felt even more stupid for doing that afterwards lol. We just do things on impulse sometimes without thinking because we didn't think the possible responses all the way through. In the end to this day me and that guy are still friends lol I just never slept with him again. I wouldn't worry too much about it hun.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• You can't reverse that. Hopefully there is a good reason he has yet to respond, so try to give him benefit of doubt for now. If it is not the case, and he is ignoring you. Well, rejection is a terrible thing, and I feel sorry for you. But just chalk it up to life experience and a lesson learned. There isn't anything wrong with putting yourself out there, on the line, in terms of feelings and emotions. However, if you give too much too soon in terms of physical, they often do lose interest.

I am confused, you sent the pictures to him, or just a message telling him about the pictures? I sincerely hope you didn't send the underwear pictures because anything you send can go anywhere all over the internet...Not good, don't do that!

spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Nothing you can do will reverse this; what's done is done. Don't mention it to anyone and don't do it again, and I'd also never speak or see that guy again.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:29 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Why did I make a fool out of myself?
    ....because you are human

HOW DO I REVERSE SOMETHING THAT I DID?
    ....without a time machine, you can not reverse of course
    you can learn life lesson from
    this lesson is yours, maybe that you watch yourself closer when drinking adults drinks, or maybe lesson is that you are human and part of you would like to have a partner to share these moments with

i suggest you give yourself a break, and look inside yourself... is it time for you to seek a relationship for yourself, maybe just a human moment that tells you that you are ready for a partner in your life to share moments with

it has only been hour since you send (at time of posting your question - maybe he will respond? maybe he does have more feelings for you? maybe he does not?) keep us updated

and give yourself a break
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• In my opinion, I don't think you made a fool out of yourself. You made a choice that turned out to be a poor one, we all do that at one time or another. Think of this as a learning experience regarding drinking, sex and choices and don't spend time beating yourself up over the past.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Just call him and explain that you didnt mean to send to him. Explain you accidently sent the photo as your were saving it. If he likes it then do be sorry for it.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2011