Ok there has to be a logical exlanation for this....

First off I dont know what to think about this bc I feal like I might b crazy lol but when I was 15 I was getting ready for school 1 morning after my dad had already left to wrk and as I was putting on my shoes I heard a girl call my name. It sounded like someone was outside my window with the window cracked calling my name. K so im 25 now and nothing strange has happend since until tonight. My son called me cause he woke up and needed mom to help put him bck to sleepso I laid nxt to him for a while and I hear this women whisper my name very slow but she said it in a very soft and kind way. I seriuosly thought I was going in sane so I looked down at r dog to c if he heard somthing cause he moved but he was just adjusting himself. At first my eyes got so big and I t scared me but she sounded so nice and it was hard to stay scared after I thought about it 4 a min. This has been very randome in my life and the only person I hve told is my husband cause my family would think im crazy. I honestly even feal silly telling him but I hve no1 else that I feal as comfortable with. Is somthing wrong w me? I dont understand what this is about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• well..you know what you heard and that's all that matters. i have seen a few things in my life time but i keep it to myself because i don't want to be labelled as cookoo. i have a few stories that's for sure!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Well, when you hear voices, my experience has been that perhaps you should listen to them. ;) Now if they start telling you to kill everyone then you can ignore them.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Don't let it spook you, they obviously mean no harm. Could it be someone that passed away when you were young? Someone is just trying to say hi :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I dont think that there is any thing at all wrong with you. Some of us have the feeling of others closer to us then the next person. I some times do be leave in it when some one tells me about some thing they have had happen to them then there are other times when i dont. I have to really be leave. I dont know what has been going on in your life to know why this would be happening to you. I can tell you this and have not said it to any one before but i always feel like some one is watching me or following me every day of my life no matter where i go or what i'm doing.
    You know how our husbands have nick names for us right well mine is mama bear. So few weeks after my brother in law had passed away i was home alone with my son who was at the time 2yrs. and in the house i was in the kitchen at the sink and all of a sudden i heard him call me from the porch loud mama bear. I know it was him cause it was his voice for sure.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Someone who passed away who meant a lot to you trying to give you a message maybe?
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• One day I had gotten a picture my grandma and grandpa out of a box. They both died before my twins was born. Their grandmother died a couple months before I got pregnant. My daughter told me that she felt like she knew grandma even though she had never met her. She said she didn't know if it was because the family sitll talks about her but when she was little she thought that her grandma would come in her room and talk to her at night. I asked her what they talked about and she said that she would just sit at the end of her bed and tell her how much she loves her and just talk about stuff. She said this happend all the time until she was about 9 and then it just stopped. She said she knows it wasn't real but even thinking about it now it sure seemed real. She is 15 now and sure grandma is her gardian angel. I think the only reason she doesnt see her anymore is because she doesnt believe it could be real.
    MoneyGirl-Mom

Answer by MoneyGirl-Mom at 3:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• If you do not feel threaten in any way, I would just go with the flow.

Answer by older at 9:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I have had a few similar experiences- but it was someone I knew that had recently died- they looked and felt as real as anything- one time they even left the door open when they left ( I know the door was shut and locked when I went to bed)
    I know what you mean about feeling odd about it because it was so real to me and when you tell someone about it they just kinda smile like, mmmm OK

I am not sure what it was dreams, spirits, ghosts- but I have decided that since the message was always positive and its not something that happens regularly that its just one of those things I have experienced that is unexplained and left it at that ;)
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Not threatening in any way. Talk back see what happens.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• You are fortunate to be able to actually hear your guardian spirit and to feel her comforting presense.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2011