Do you like you DIL or SIL?

We have 1 DIL Whom I have to say I really like. Most of the time. I'm sure she doesn't like me all the time either. But we do have a lot of fun together.

HeidisMom800

Asked by HeidisMom800 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• No DIL yet, my son is only 15. I do try to get along with his girlfriends though. Thats great you get along with your DIL, I dont get along with my MIL. We tolerate each other for my kids sake, but thats all. We dont call each other, I dont go to her for advice or anything like that. She is my kids grandma. She also dosnt accept my oldest as one of her grandchildren. So that is a big turn off for me. So glad you get along with your DIL though! YAY You lol
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Actually there is some time for us 2 've our DIL...my son is only 16 months:)
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I love my DIL she is awesome
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I LOVE MY SIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is my bestest friend in the world!!!!!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 2:58 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i have 6sil and 7bil i do get along with some that only on my side of family and hubby is 3sil and 2bil
    but do have dil that bitches about every thing i feel sorry for my son
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My SIL gets on my nerves a bit, but she's super sweet and I do like her. She actually flew across the country and stayed with me for a month and a half last Spring to watch my daughter while hubby was deployed and I was student teaching. I'm very blessed with loving in-laws. I'm pretty spoiled by them and so happy to have married into such a wonderful family.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I love my sister in law, although she can be difficult at times.

Answer by older at 9:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My SIL, can take a long walk off of a short pier, my DIL is a little moody sometimes, but she takes really good care of my son!
    BraenatsNeeNee

Answer by BraenatsNeeNee at 12:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My Daughters longtime boyfriend has only one saving grace as far as I am concerned, he would do everything in his power to protect my daughter. He loves her in his own way, so for that reason we tolerate him. Personally I think he is immature, narrow minded self-centered and racist. When he is with the family, which is not often cause he doesn't "like" to spend time with our family, he is mostly polite but man have we had some moments. Oh well she lives with him not me, so long as he doesn't mistreat her there is nothing I can say, I value my relationship with her to much to allow him to interfere.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 10:51 AM on Apr. 4, 2011