Teenagers have been irritating me all day>:o! vent*

ok so im really sick of teenagers right about now they have been working my nerves all day and the crazy thing is i dont even have teenagers

i guess today was no school because of Cesar Chavez so it was like every were i went i saw a teenager

1.in star bucks a teenage boy spilled his drink all over my foot good thing i was wearing sandles bcause if i was wearing boots i would have shanked him probably oh and he didn't say sorry or anything he just laughed

2.i go into at&t to pay my phone bill and there is a teenage girl yelling and cursing out the at&t lady because they couldn't fix her screen on her phone

3.i called my teenage brother and told him to take out the trash and clean up my moms house because she is coming back from the hospital today..when i get there with my mom the house is a mess and he is just playing his stupid game

4.at target there is a teenage boy and girl in line holding up the register because they are tongue kissing for about 5 minutes

5.me and my bff decided to go to the beach and walk around and there is a about 100 teenagers there cursing,smoking,drinking,and then a fight broke out

6.as i was pulling out to leave from the beach a teenage girl back right into my car>:o! and kept going after she did it uuugggg

7.last but not least it is 10:30pm here and there is about 15-20 teenagers outside of my apartment building being really loud throwing rocks,and skateboarding>:o!

vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 1:29 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• lmao :) hope tomorrows better
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Thats crazy sounded like a movie LOL... So i guess its in the water haha because mine has been bugging me too. The other kids are younger and are fine for now. So sorry to hear that but at the same time it sounded sooo funny to have had all those thing happen in one whole day. You'll have a better day tomorrow and talk about it....
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 1:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Holy crap! Teenage invasion.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Blah - I think that teenagers have no respect now days :( Heck when I was a teenager, I didn't have a cell phone & didn't have freedom to go to Target & stand in line making out - if I would have spilled a drink on someone, I sure wouldn't have gotten away without apologizing :(

Boo - hope you have a better day tomorrow
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 2:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I was so glad when I finally turned 20, because I could officially not be considered a teenager. LOL Teenagers drove me insane when I was a teenager.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• You must be glad that day is over.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2011