Easter is coming fast

I have 3 girls.ages 4, 5, and 10...we both lost our jobs and i am looking for really inexpensive ideas for baskets and fillers any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...thanks

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 1:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Holidays

• Do you go to church they should have some thing going on for the kids. Like out here in Calf. we have Tom's Farm and they have a whole day of free things to even the egg hunt. You should look around your town and ask to see whats going on you might just find some thing fun for them. You dont keep any old baskets you could just redecorate them also you can go to the .99 store or the $ store and get new ones. I have four kids and two of them have b-days in April one will be 7 and the other will be 3. Have fun...
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 1:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I would take a look at the $$ stores as well - you can get really cute baskets there for cheap - also check out the $$ bins at Target. We got some candy & put a lil candy in some eggs then got each of our kids a small toy or two - my boys are PERFECTLY content getting a hot wheel or two :) I would also check into what local church as going on as well - I know that there are some parks that host egg hunts too. Oh & I know here in So cal just south of Tom's farm we have some assisted living places that host egg hunts too :)
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i hit the dollar bins at target
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 2:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I don't know if you get food stamps or anything but did you know you can actually buy a lot of premade Easter baskets with food stamps. I got one for my son for $10.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• The dollar store. Get treats, toys, makeup, etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2011