What is for DINNER

Have any of you mom's ever had breakfest for dinner? Like let the kids have cereal or eggs? I dont know i was just thinking of it and had to ask ha...

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have before when I was younger but not now. I see no problem with it though
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I love breakfast for dinner, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• LOL I just made bananna waffles for dinner tonight! My dd lovs em!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yes I did
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We do it all the time. My DH LOVES breakfast, but is always up so early for work that he doesn't really get to eat in the mornings. So, some nights, we'll do biscuits and gravy. Other times, we'll do pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Or there are the times that we do breakfast burritos.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 3:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Sometimes I'll make a breakfast skillet for dinner (ham, eggs and potatoes). Hubby isn't big on breakfast foods, so that's about it. When he's out to sea, dd and I will have pancakes for dinner sometimes and she likes to have oatmeal for lunch (with other things, of course).
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:11 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We don't generally do cereal, but we have grits, eggs, bacon, and biscuits with some fresh fruit usually on a weekly basis - my kids love it!

Answer by missanc at 8:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• When I was growing up we'd have breafast for dinner a lot. It was my dad's favorite, still is.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Im glad I ran into this. I forgot to take meat out, lol. I am not sure whatI am making yet. maybe soup or some up woth something with the meat.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We have breakfast for dinner
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2011