Potty traning help.

I have a toddler who will be 3 in June. She is showing all the signs of potty training. But she don't like the feel of the potty on her skin, or big girl undies. Can anyone help?

Faith196

Asked by Faith196 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son was the hardest to potty training. it was kind of funny my 6 year old daughter got all the credit. because one day they was playing in there room playing house my daughter had a baby doll some how she got it wait her pants she said this why you should go to the potter when you need to. every sent that my son been going potty.
    piglet91

Answer by piglet91 at 2:29 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My son is 3.5 and only in the last 6 months or so has he really gotten it. He hated briefs and refused to wear them. One day, I bought him some boxers and we told them they were just shorts. He let DH put them on him and it just clicked for him. However, he never would go on a child's potty. He always goes on the normal toilet and he didn't like the little kiddie seat for the normal toilet, either. Have you tried putting her on the normal toilet?
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 2:35 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I am in the same boat! My dd will be 3 in June, also. She tells me AFTER she has already went. I just keep putting her on the potty every 20 minutes!
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Thanks! I will try, maybe she would like the big potty better.
    Faith196

Comment by Faith196 (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• im going through the same thing with my daughter and she will be 3 in eight days.... i did get her to poop on the potty yesterday so im making progress
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I just put my boys on the regular potty and had no problems
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2011