Did your kids ever catch you doing the nasty and how do you explain it too them after? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• This is why I keep a 50-pound laundry basket in the bedroom, so we can push it in front of our non-locking bedroom door...

Once though, a few months after our then-5-year-old son put off his bedtime by asking the million-dollar question "Where do babies come from" and was subjected to a 45-minute talk involving eggs, sperm, uterii, fallopian tubes, placentas and vaginas, my husband and I were having a conversation in the bedroom with the door shut. We heard little feet come pattering up to the door, which did not open. "Are you fertilizing in there? I think you're fertilizing! I want a brother this time!"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My husband and I were caught once but my daughter is too young and didn't think or say anything about it. But if it happens again I guess I will tell her that it's mommy's & daddy's private special time where we can hug and kiss.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• not yet - kids are only 3 yo & 18 months old - when I was a kid, we knew not to go into parents room when door closed. Door was always open otherwise. My DH & I sleep with the door open & when it gets to where the kids are older, the door will be closed & locked if possible
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 3:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• many yrs ago my son's had caught us we said nothing the oldest that was 7yrs old mom have daddy hot dog
    they look at him in amazement eyes wide open
    my hubby and i laugh so hard we could no longer do the nasty lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:35 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I have a gross, embarassing story for that lol....

so my husband and I share a room with our daughter. She was maybe 1 year at the time. We thought she was asleep, so we started having sex. After going at it for a while, I got a cramp and had to stop. I offered to finish him, with my hand.... My daughter was apparently awake.... Half way through me trying to accomplish my husbands needs, our daughter started Moaning ' oooo! Ooo!! OOO!!" while... no good way to say this... (it looked like she was j@cking off her bottle as it squirted milk all over)

Never had sex around her again.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 3:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Thankfully we were under a thin blanket so she saw no important parts. But we just told her mommy and daddy were wrestling and she needed to stay out of the room when it was closed. She still walks when the doors closed though so we have to make sure its locked.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• no we make sure that our child is in her bedroom and is asleep because I think it would be really embrassing
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• never been caught by the kids but you should just tell them you were playing leap frog lol
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 10:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My 4yo caught us once when he was about 3ish... And we just told him the truth. "Mom & Dad were having sex. Sex is something that older people do and you don't need to worry about it for quite a long time." He said Okay, and went back to bed. But we had already done a good big of sex ed prior to that.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• No. Because we have this thing known as a LOCK on our bedroom door, and actually use it!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:58 AM on Apr. 2, 2011