Seriously!!!! If you think there is a chance you are prego...take a test or go to the dr because NO ONE on here can give you an answer! Does anyone else feel this way?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I agree! Take a test, simple as that. How the hell is a forum gonna help?

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I agree & those that post pics of tests that they have hard time reading are even harder for someone on the net to read. With both my boys, tests came back negative & I had to get blood work done. I sure wasn't posting on a forum when I was "late" but not sure. I am impatient so have to find out so take a test! Doesn't do any good to ask strangers online!

Answer by bethany49 at 3:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Sometimes lol, guess they are just not comprehending the situation very well

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 3:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• most woman can not afford the test so they ask so let them ask

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I agree that tests can be expensive but if they look in the yellow pages they can find free clinics and get the tests done there.

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• There are free family clinics they can go to. We all are not OB's, and if I was I still couldn't say anything!

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:39 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• if you cant afford a test you cant afford a baby

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I think if you look at the ages of the people who post these type of questions you will note that most of them are teens and young 20's. What does this age group like to do? Talk........they want to talk about the fact that they might be preg. Its exciting and scary. They want and need validation.

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• It annoys me to, when they haven't tested or it's way too soon. Sorry if I annoyed you all by asking a timeline on retesting or going to the doctor. I think it's a better question.

Answer by camiam81 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Tests are not expensive, dollar tree has em for a buck!! If you cant afford a dollar then there is a problem.

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2011