What annoys your the most about your SO?

He eats all the red ice pops out of the box, I like them too! lol
And he farts and snores too loud ha.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 3:35 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• So unorganized! Puts his shoes next to the shoe rack instead of in the damn thing! As well as socks next to the hamper, and don't even get me started on the toilet seat....
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i think i can out fart my hubby any day but bothers me the most is when i am in the kitchen he has to be there watching not
    talking just watching it creeps the hell out of me
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• he is right some times
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 3:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• when he calls me in the room to do something 2 feet away from him
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 3:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• When I am bringing stuff inside from the car, or when I'm fixing dinner whatever, and just as I am almost done he pipes up "need any help??" grrrrrrr!! This has to be a man thing and they are born with it.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Nothing. And even if he did I would not post it on here. We think it is disrespectful to speak about each other that way to anyone else. We would like everyone to see the positives in one another not the negatives.

please note that I said WE think it is disrespectful to speak about EACH OTHER that way. We are not talking about others and their marriage, we are talking about OUR OWN Marriage.
    mommas3cubs

Answer by mommas3cubs at 6:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• He smokes and I don't so I think he stinks. He snores.

Answer by louise2 at 6:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• when he fix the stero speakers rewirinf while I am watching t.v n turns the lights on...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• He Smokes and guzzles coffee. STINKY!
    Especially after we just made a pact to be more open with each other .... He doesn't open up. When something is wrong I have to force it out of him and even then I feel like he's just saying something to shut me up.
    He overreacts with the kids.
    He's a gamer.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• About the only thing he does that annoys me is that sometimes he gets a "know it all" kind of attitude. I try not to let it bother me too much, though, because I know he doesn't do it intentionally.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2011