How do i get my son to poop in the toilet??

confusedmom83

Asked by confusedmom83 at 4:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Let me know when you find out, lol. He did it once and is now nervous about doing it again. I had a friend tell me not to put anything on him and keep making him sit on the potty every 15/20 min and eventually he will go. So far the kid has waited me out all day til bedtime for his diaper to poop (little stinker :) )
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 8:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I had a big problem with this my son was pee trained but he would poop his under wear finally i would take his underwear when he pooped them and shake the poop into the toilet while he watched and i told him thats where it goes and he started to poop in the toilet
    angelsmurf1989

Answer by angelsmurf1989 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• thank you angelsmurf1989 ill try that. mine seems to like to pee in the toilet but like the other mom that wrote me mine will wait till bed time and then poop in his pull up cuz he wears one to bed for right now so he doesnt have any accidents. but thanks for the advice ill give it a try.
    confusedmom83

Comment by confusedmom83 (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Apr. 5, 2011