Need to know asap!! adult content

yesterday from 330 to 530 i had a yellowish clear not too thick liquid come out when i would pee even if it wasnt a lot of pee..i called my drs office and the oncall dr never called me back but the liquid stopped..well about 10 minutes ago i went to the bathroom and it was there again only this time it was thicker, sticky and had a kind of sweet smell to it..could this be my water leaking or me losing the rest of my mucus plug...i thought losing the mucus plus would be pinkish not yellow

ahsot1230

Asked by ahsot1230 at 4:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• when my water broke it was yellowish and i leaked for hours before they could figure it out. Id go get checked, if your water broke you need to be at the hospital to less the risk of infections. It can't hurt anyway the most they will do is send you home better to be safe. My plug wasn't bloody either it was white and sticky, later the day my water broke up high and tricked the rest of the day and all night until i delivered.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 5:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i forgot to mention that i called my drs office yesterday afternoon when it happened and the dr on call never called me back...at all!!!
    ahsot1230

Comment by ahsot1230 (original poster) at 5:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I'd go in screw them it's my baby not theres, there a hospital for crying out loud they should be more professional then that. Call them tell them your on your way you need check out end of story they can't turn you away. Good luck I hope everything works out for you and your baby.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 5:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Is it only when you pee? Or is it all the time? If it's just when you pee, I doubt it's your water breaking. You said it was getting thick, which your water wouldn't do. It could just be an increase in cervical mucus.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I would suggest you go to your doctor or some near by clinic to get that checked out, it could be any number of things going on with you. Don't wait, for your doctor to call you back, go to the emergency room and get checked out.
    asap1908

Answer by asap1908 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• my mucus plug was very thick yellow and when my water broke it happend when i peed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Sounds just like discharge to me. When you're pregnant, you just have a lot more discharge than normal. It's usually thick, whitish/yellowish, a little sweet/tart-smelling, but nothing to worry about. If it was fluid, it would be runnier and not thick.
    Anonymous