Waaaaay TMI sex question adult content

So.... anal sex...

Is it clean? I mean, do I need to do anything to, um, cleanse things, before we indulge in this?

THANKS! I am too embarassed to ask him!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• He should wear a condom. And don't go from ass to vagina, it spreads bacteria. Other than that, I guess you can clean yourself out with an enema. It's whatever you're comfortable with, really.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:03 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Shower, use a lot of KY and relax! Do not tense up, it's almost impossible not to, but DON'T. I'd say it can't hurt to try anything once, but it's not for everyone..lol Can't knock it til you try it, then you can knock it..lol or not?
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• No just take a shower. Lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Never go from anal to vaginal sex. Take a shower first and use lots of lube! Good luck!
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• TMI, but dh and I ue to do it and he wouldn't clean ir anything other than his shower but the reason I say TMI is cause the lasttime we done it he had poo on his stuff and it was gross and embarrassing so now I wont let him do it anymore lol. But I liked it up until then lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• not really any prep work just deff dont go from the back door to the front that bacteria you don't want there
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 10:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Just clean right before and make sure don't let him go from anal to vagina, you'll get bacteria. Other than that good luck :))
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I dont know cause to me its kinda nasty to think about.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• uuuuuh grotesque
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2011