Who was your best sex, with your current S/O or someone else?

My DH is wonderful in bed, but I dated this guy many years ago from FL who was ohhhhh my goodness in bed. I could still have an orgasm today, just thinking about him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• hands down...*no put intended* MY hubby..
    He is a super freak..and very much a giver..
    As a matter of fact, I gotta go. O)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Sex? What's that?
    Anonymous

• Absolutely without a doubt my husband, the only man to ever making me have an orgasm and wish that sex wasn't over when it is.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 10:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I would HAVE to say Nate. I dated him when I lived in Dallas and OOOO MMMM GGGG!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my hubby to pieces and he is good but well, not as good as Nate. Wowza!
    Anonymous

• Best sex was with this guy I dated last summer. He knew when to be nasty and just f*ck me .. and he knew when to be sweet and gentle. He was hot too ! The reason he prob was so good in bed was because he was getting alot of practice ! I found out he was sleeping with 2 other girls at the same time ! ASSHOLE !!
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Definately my hubby! The longer we are married the better it gets!
    Anonymous

• best sex ever...does with myself count?..lololol j/k def with my dh when Iwas pregnant..didnt matter what kid
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i would have 2 say the man i was dating b4 i met my DH. he was older, not that i'm young (just turned 30), but i usually dated younger men (hubby is 5 yrs ygr). he just seemed 2 KNOW exactly how i wanted it. and he would always have something sexy 2 say about what i was wearing under my clothes and just make me feel reallllly appreciated. but it wasn't meant 2 b as i found out he was married, but getting divorced. yah, no.
    ireshgurl

Answer by ireshgurl at 1:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My hubby is the only man I have ever been with that could give me an orgasm during sex EVERY time!~! He is awesome and very thoughtful in bed, it's a big deal to him that I am satisfied
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• an ex! i think about it sometimes. i can't believe i was that kinky compared to how plain i am now. what happend?
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2008