What should I do next?

We are TTC. I'm 4 days late and have been nausous for almost 2 weeks and have no cramps(they are normally horrible a day or 2 before I start). I've taken 2 tests, they were both early result tests. I took one the day before I was supposed to start and then today on missed day 4. Should I bother with another home test? If so, when should I take it? When should I call the doctor?

camiam81

Asked by camiam81 at 8:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait and test again in a few days it may just be too early for the hcg to be showing up in your urine, fro some women it takes a little longer. Good luck
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Hi....I read that the best time to test is 9 -12 DPO...Of course the 2WW almost kills us considering we are so anxious. I guess it just all depends on the type of test you are using. Some tests are really sensitive and can pick up as little as 5 MIU of HcG. I agree with Graciesmom528...wait a little minute if you can, or find a very sensitive test. I am going to test with EPT. I have heard a lot of good things about them and FRER. Good luck to you dear, SSBD to you and all TTC, my fingers are crossed for you!!!

BurpleNurples

Answer by BurpleNurples at 7:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Call dr as soon as you have a positive test
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 10, 2011