Since everyone has their own labor, what was YOUR pre-labor symptoms?

I am 39 weeks and ready to POP! Been having back contractions, cramps from heck, gassy and sorta 'ditzy' this evening. I've read and heard many different stories and would like to hear more! Thanks!

itsaboy1208

Asked by itsaboy1208 at 3:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have any, my water broke at 7:30 in the morning and off to the hospital I went!
    Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 4:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• with my son i had regular contractions for about 8 hours then my water broke. i was induced with y daughter but i was in pre-labor according to them. they say i would have went by wednesday had i notbeen induced on monday (11/17) i had been having spurts of contractions and low back pain.
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 5:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• None. I started having contraction, had bloody show and I was already in labor. My water never broke.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• mine was diarrhea. gross huh
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I thought I had to poop and wound up breaking my water... but I had some pretty god awful back labor that I thought was from being on bedrest
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 3:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2008