UPDATE!!! Heavy spotting and uncomfortable cramping! 12weeks! should i be concerned??.

im kinda worried about miscarriage because ive miscarried before. but this is the longest ive carried. it started yesterday around 3, it was just a few spots in my underwear so i put a pad on just in case and laid down. woke up this morning and the pad wasnt full but it had lighter dark red blood then the spots i had yesterday( it was really dark red almost black). the cramps arent painful just uncomfortable. what should i do? could i be miscarriaging? UPDATE: I called the doctor and he said come in. since i have partial placenta previa, he said it could be a tear in the placenta or the spotting could been from too much activity. my cramps arent constant, kinda every few hrs so he said he'll see me asap today. i went to play mini golf with 3 lil kids to keep them occupied and i noticed it when i got home from mini golf so that could be why. thanks for all answers. im getting ready to head to the doctors office now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yeah you should probably go to the hospital.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• have you called your doctors office
    an on call nurse or doc should call you back at least

CALL
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Definitely contact your doctor immediately to be checked out. None of us can say for sure what's going on with you but whether it's a miscarriage or not, you shouldn't have the added emotional stress of not knowing. Best of luck.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I too would contact your dr. Better to be safe and put your mind at ease.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i forgot to mention i do have placenta previa.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• no difference, time to go in
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2011