Slightly painful lump in throat with no other symptoms?

For the past 3 months or so, every now and then I come down with the feeling that I have a lump in my throat...it's slightly painful but not too bad really.

Could it be the changing weather? I live in an area where we consider our weather "bi-polar" or maybe allergies or something?

The lump lasts about a week or less and then goes away. I rarely have any other issues with it except sneezing and an occasional headache.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Health

• The next time it happens, make an appointment with your doctor to have it checked out and make sure you are seen when the lump/soreness is occurring. The information that you're giving is nowhere near sufficient for any of us to help diagnose what's going on in your throat.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I agree you need to ask a doctor. It could be several things.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2011