Black Friday shopping...........

So did 3 people have to die in this ridiculous quest for a bargain? I mean c'mon!!!!!  I did the 5am deal when I had my newborn 10 yrs ago and bought him every Elmo product because I LOVE him so much! Today I went to Wal-Mart at 3pm and it was pretty nice. HECTIC in electronics though (I heard that they tried to evacuate customers from a NY store because an employee was trampled to death and customers were complaining about how they waited all night)but my question is.......how far have you or will you go to get a bargain?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• DH and I also saw these stories on the news last night...I turned to him and said the human race is a disgusting one sometimes...we ought to be ashamed of ourselves. I am sure this is what people had in mind years ago....Christmas tis the season to kill people over a flat screen t.v.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:40 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I don't....I stay home. I shop all year and am finished by September or October. I don't leave the house on Friday. I thinks ithe Black Friday things is crazy and I'd rather be in the comfort and safety of my own home...LOL. But I have many friends who brave the elements on Black Friday.....I don't get it.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I use to get up every single Black Friday at 3 in the morning to go shopping with my mom when I was younger and hated every single minute. I got all my sons Christmas and Birthday since they're only 12 days apart gifts done before Halloween. I'm not going and dealing with all the idiots that take things out of you cart and push you down or out of the way.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• nah..not this year...6 1/2 months pregnant...4 little ones...no thanks. i actually enjoy the meham when i am not pregnant. gets my butt in gear for christmas spirit. normally its tradition for us..but i am preggo, sisters worked, mom left for a cruise..so not this year...
    mommieof4girlz

Answer by mommieof4girlz at 7:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I went with my husband and my sister in law to get a few items. but i avoided the electronics. I went to get a bike and rocker my mom asked me to pick up and she watched our son thursday night. but we got our first tree for our house. I am excited!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Actually I think only 1 person died in the Black Friday bargin shopping, the Walmart incident. The other two people, in a CA Toys R US, shot each other because their women were fighting and it was not related to bargin shopping.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I heard that a pregnant woman got trampled somewhere that led to miscarriage. I don't know if it is true or not, but yeah.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 29, 2008