What would you get your husband for your anniversary?

I am confused on what to get anyone have any ideas?

shelle21

Asked by shelle21 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't work so dh is the one with the money, but we usually just go out to dinner for our anniversary. Now for his birthday what I do is he gets me something for my birthday (June) so whatever he spends on me I tell him he can have that much to get him something he wants for his birthday (November). I do the same thing for mothers and fathers day whatever he spends on me for mothers day I give hiim that much for fatehrs day. Maybe that is why he buys me expensive gifts lmbo
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• it depends how traditional you want to get. I'm going to be getting mine new fishing gear until the day one of us dies lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We have made it so that we give each other undying love everyday so an anniversary does not require a gift.

Answer by older at 9:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Last year i got him a new ipod & docking station-alarm clock. He travels ALOT.So i wanted to get him something i knew he would use.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I usually go off the traditional list for anniversaries, and then of course we do something alone together (dinner, movie etc).

Answer by gemgem at 9:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• toys!! guys love things they can tinker with or play with mine loves model ships and leggos lol
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 9:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My DH is a video game FREAK, but he is very picky about the games he plays. I get him the games I know he wants. He says he want to try something new... I get him that something new. I am not sure if he knows that I listen and hone in on the things he wants, so he purposely plants them in my head...whatever. I love spoiling him as much as he loves spoiling me. Lately he has been wanting to look at tool every time we go to Sears....so guess what he is getting for our anniversary this month!
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We usually dont get each other gifts, but starting w/ our 10 year Anniversary, and continuing ea. anniv. since, we take a long weekend away at a cabin in the middle of nowhere. It's great! Just the 2 of us, no pressures or stresses from work or home life. It really allows us to be just a couple again. It's the best gift of all. (besides the kids of course)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• A lot of good answers on here. Toys that match your boy (Video games, legos, fishing gear, etc) especially ;) But it really does depend upon what he's into. A date is standard for us; but we also like to exchange gifts when we have the money. Something special in the bedroom is a good backup plan if you're out of other ideas.
    BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 1:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We always just go out to dinner. We do not buy each other gifts! Its a gift just being with him everyday for the rest of our lives!
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2011