Has anyone ever ordered anything from Zappo's?

Have you had good luck.. would you recommend ordering from them?
My friend told me about them yesterday... she seemed to have positive things to say, but curious on others' experiences.

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• Zappos is the BEST! I've been ordering from them for years, have bought literally hundreds of things from them, and have never had a prob. They ship free and super fast. And they even pay for the return! Plus you have up to a YEAR to return something. Their customer service and products are the best. You cannot go wrong with Zappos. They are what all online companies should strive to be.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 1:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I LOVE ZAPPOS! They are fast, fairly inexpensive and have a great/easy return policy (though I've never had to use it).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yes, great company. I have ordered from them and did returns for my MIL too.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• P.S. I follow the owner of Zappos on Twitter and he once asked for customer opinions on something. I gave him mine, and he emailed me personally! How's that for customer support?
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 1:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I've heard really good things about Zappos
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2011