what do dreams of death mean?

i had a dream last night two seperate people died, really scary, im thinkin about it now, ive heard it means a wedding, but it never happens, so im wondering what else it could mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• In Hispanic culture it means someone will be married or have a baby soon. Personally, death in a dream means you are saying GOODBYE to a certain part of your life, history, memories. You are "killing something" or burying something. I think it is a good thing.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• If you could describe the dream more in detail to me I might be able to help...I'm a firm believer in dreams and my family is as well. So I've been brought up and raised to pay attention to my dreams, know the right questions to ask the dreamer and to interpret dreams. Interpreting dreams is a specialty of mine...I even studied dream psychology in college...lol.

Death quite often means a birth. But it really depends on the details in the dream and what is going on in your life at the moment. Feel free to message me if you would like some help with that.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 5:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2008