Super dry skin!

I need a lotion for my super dry skin. Any suggestions? My DH has started calling me lizard lips lol

KateShesGreat3

Asked by KateShesGreat3 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You need to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.Also as soon as you get out of the shower use a good cream all over your body.I use Vaseline on my hands and feet at night and sleep with socks on when my skin is bad.Also cook with olive oil and I use it for everything.I put a little olive oil on my ends before I go to the beach or use on you hair as a deep conditioner with a warm towel for 20 minutes.Use the olive oil on your dry skin.Put a little on and rub it in as you would cream at nite so you can throw on your pjs and go to sleep.
    angiolena

Answer by angiolena at 10:11 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I use Neutrogena lip balms for my lips and see a huge difference if I do not drink enough water. The best skin lotions are the ones with aloe and /or shea butter.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Having a super dry skin is lacking of lacking of drinking water try eucerin lotion that's what I used to before
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 9:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Increase your hydration. Your skin needs moisture but it also needs to retain that moisture more effectively. Personally, I use inexpensive Nivea lip balm and I find it helps when my lips need some help. The lotion I use comes from a company called Arbonne (direct selling) and it's excellent. In a pinch, save yourself money and use olive oil...seriously. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:02 AM on Apr. 2, 2011