What you doing this fine Saturday?

Getting ready to pillow fight the fam in a minute.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Im stalling lol. I am about to get up and leave for softball camp. *little yay*. 100+ girls playing or learning softball. Joy LOL!

Answer by gemgem at 10:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• waiting for it to warm up a bit outside so I can slip on some shorts, sun screen up the kiddos and go outside and read while they play
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We have to go to he!!--I mean Wal-Mart and Sam's Club on a weekend, 1st of the month payday, with everyone fighting to be 1st! NOT looking forward to it, can you tell? But, it's a necessary evil, and the longer I put it off, the busier they will be when we get there. Hope everyone has a great day,and great weekend!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Nothing! Staying home all day and being lazy and napping!!!! Not often I get to do that.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Going to garage sales
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• floating in pooli have nothing planned for today. i am just going to take it easy today because i had such a long week.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Staying in with my kiddos. My daughter is under the weather and it's been a looooong week. I'm hoping to incorporate a nap into my schedule at some point.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My Dh is at work, my kids ae knitting next to me and I need to clean. Maybe take dog for a walk latter. Depends on weather and my energy
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Working out our summer plans. Major road trip to California through Yellowstone, Grand Teton and the eastern Sierras.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:39 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Walked 6.5 miles this morning, cleaning house for most of the day then going with my friend to get the place ready for her wedding next weekend.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011