surprise... :(

my bf and friend threw me a surpirse birthday party tonight. well we were going to stay at her house, but im almost 30 weeks pregnant and id be way more comfortable if i slept in my own bed with all my pillows etc.

well my bf was being rude and stayed.. :( hes staying the night there. and theres 2 girls there i do NOT trust... i left and we didnt even sa bye toeachother, hes being such an ass hole. i cant party until 5 in the morning anymore!! i stayed until 1....im exhausted i got 5 hrs of sleep last night. he doesnt get it!
shouldnt he be a bit more sympathetic and understanding??
am i wrong to have wanted him to come with me to our HOME???

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your letting your b/f stay the night with girls?? You are brave!! I wouldn't let my man stay with any girl (of course he gives me reason not to trust him and maybe it's different for you) Your not wrong at all for wanting him to be with you...it's wrong of him to stay with chicks when he should be with his woman especially since your expecting and you may need him incase something happens to you.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 3:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I would be pissed! I would call him right now and tell him to get his ass home,haha. I can' t believe he would even do that! Good luck with that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• yeah no way in hell would i have accepted his decision to stay. My boyfriend has never given me a reason not to trust, but, you're carrying his baby that the both of you made! it's not like you made it out of paper mache lol.
    you should tell him he's a big douchey douche bag
    ma6246

Answer by ma6246 at 4:24 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• yep, tell him to come home. he should still be up, right? You are a couple. It is his responsibility to leave when you leave and vice versa. Believe me, I have been in the "I'm gonna stay..you go ahead" situation where I was the one who would not go home. And yep, I was up to NO good! Make him come home.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 4:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I'd be ready to pack his stuff and tell him to stay with his friends if he liked them so much.
    You have every right to be mad as hell. It's time he grows up..party time is over with...time to be a daddy!
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 5:02 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I would tell him to get his butt home or I would just bring his stuff over and see how he liked living there!!! But really I wouldnt allow it and he should be home with you and take care of you. Thats just my opinion though.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 5:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Oh hell No! Your girlfriends should've kicked his ass out for being an ass too. I'd be mad at all of those sorry ass people. I'd show up there this morning to see just what kind of sleeping arrangements he made.........then kick him in the head to wake his sorry butt up.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:41 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my first I was 16 and my bf was 17. He would go out with his friends and do whatever he wanted and I would b home crying waiting for him to get home. I't didnt change when we got married or when my son was born. You need to reinforce how important it is for him to be home with you. You are almost in the home stretch and he needs to be there just in case you go into labor. But in my experience. MEN DONT CHANGE...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• sleep overs are for middle school kids. he shouldn't put you through the stress.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I just hope this isn't a percourser to what you're life together is going to be like. He sounds VERY immature. I wish you the best of luck.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 29, 2008