WHat are your plans for today?

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well I started the day by buying a new/used car (well more like traded). Then I seen my dh off to work. I made a good healthy breakfeast for the kiddos. Now I'm on Cafemom (only for a little while). Next I need to vaccum the floor and if there is time mow the front yard. Then at about 3:30 it's off to the ball field for my girls first softball game (yay). Directly after the game it's off to work until about 9 or 10. Come home veg in front of the t.v. or computer.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I'm still recovering from the flu so I will probably sleep a little bit and take more tylenol when it starts to wear off.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Heading into the viper pit, also known as the parking lot at Wal-Mart! LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I am going to sit here and do nothing :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:58 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Started with straightening the house. Got the kids fed and dressed. Got myself showed, dressed, and hair and makeup done. Now we're outside so the kids can play. Waiting for my SO to call and tell me he's at the truck stop. He's got a little bit of a layover on his way to his next delivery, so we're going to pick him up and get a few hours with him. We're going to go to the local armory because he wants to get a new gun. Then probably just come home, make dinner, and just spend a few hours relaxing together before we either go to bed or I take him back to the truck, depending on when he has to leave.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Got everyone up and dressed and we picked up the "new" van since we finally got our tax refund yesterday afternoon! Made a super-quick trip through Wal-Mart and the grocery store, came home, and now I'm dealing with super-crabby kids while DH is trucking. Dinner is now in the oven, after they eat they're all going to bed! Once DH gets home we're all going to pack up, do the afternoon part of my job, and pick up supper on the way home (according to DH - I'd rather go alone with the car and be alone! He wants to see how the van rides over the 70 miles of my route)
    Anonymous

• Grocery shopping and going out to coffee with some friends
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2011