Are you truely happy with your life?

What could you do to be happy. I have struggled with depression and no amount of medication would make me feel better. I learned alot of self calming teniques such as deep breathing. I find the silver lining in EVERY bad situation. I am very happy with my life. I may not have done what I wanted to do, but I have many rewards today that I'm not sure I would have if I had chose another path.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 11:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am deeply and truly happy with my life.. Every single aspect of my life.

Is my life perfect. No not my any means.
    Would someone else find my life to be so great and happy... Probably not just because I'm happy with my life doesn't mean another would be as well.

I've learned over the years that: My life is what I make it.. A large portion of that making is perspective. How I choose to view my life creates how I feel about my life.. Feelings stem from thoughts. How I think of my life, view my life and all that is in it... Helps to create my happiness level in my life. Also, I learned that my happiness stems from and comes from me and me alone. Do others do things that make me "happy"? Yeah people do things that I enjoy that bring that feeling of joy/happiness. However, those things do not create my happiness. Regardless of what others do for me/do to me.. True happiness can only come from within me.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• In my life now and before I have always been happy, I always tend to find the good even in the worst of situations and that has always helped. I have been blessed with so much and realize and acknowledge every bit of it on a daily basis.

Answer by older at 11:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I am very happy with my life, it is not what I planned for myself, but it is exactly what I need.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Im not at all happy. But i am currently working on getting my ged & as soon as i get that i am using my husbands GI Bill and going to college. Once i become a productive member of society i will be infinite amounts happier.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yes I am
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i honestly am extremely happy

exercising is a great natural remedy for depression.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I am happy with my life and family. The only thing I wish I could work on some more is my career (get one) as I am a SAHM, so that's the only part of my life that gets me depressed.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I agree with bubbie0809...I think there's always room for improvement in any aspect, but overall yes, I'm truly happy with my life.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Run naked in the rain!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 12:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• wish i could say i was
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2011