E.D. problems???? please email me

do any of ur husbands or so deal with E.D. problems???? please email me what to do

brendans_mom527

Asked by brendans_mom527 at 3:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• what is that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I believe she means Erectile Dysfunction
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• it is erectile dysfunction. My BF only has a problem if he has been drinking. I know much of the time it can be emotional so you may want to find that out. I am sorry if I am little help but there is also medication if the problem persists, i.e. Levitra. Oh, and if he is on blood pressure medicine, that causes ED majorly!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 4:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• a lot of men have erectile dysfunction for various reasons. Only thing to do is to see a dr, and if he's willing to take the medication and it works, then great, if he's not, then you have a few choices. Have him to find other ways to please you, you please yourself, or you explore the other two alternatives (leave or cheat). I feel for you, I serously do. My husband is on blood pressure medicine and is diabetic and sometimes it just doesn't work and it's frustrating for him and for you and then his fear of it happening causes it to happen more often. Remember that it's not you, it's a medical problem and don't take it personal.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2008