Mirena adult content

So I have had my Mirena for over 2 years now and I am really thinking I need to get it taken out. Before I start my period and sometimes during I get this pain in (what feels like) my right fallopian tube. 3 out of 5 times during sex I'll get the same pain. i've already gone in before and had my OB check it out and she assured me that it was fine but it just doesn't feel fine.
has anyone gone through this?

Parkers_Mommy8

Asked by Parkers_Mommy8 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Health

• I've felt one before, and it's not a good feeling. The first one I had I could feel scratching inside me. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. I have another one now, and I don't have those problems.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i have problems with mine. everytime my husband and i have sex i spot bleeding the next day and sometimes he states he can even feel it and sometimes i get pain with my as well. ive been to the ob and they state that its fine. know my friend got one as well right after she had her baby and she loves hers and has no problems at all. remember its a foreign object inside our bodys and some peoples bodys cant tolorate it.
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I've had my Mirena for 2 years too... I haven't had any problems with mine (I love, love, love mine - I rarely have a period, and IF I do, its very light)... good luck though
    2AwesomeKiddos

Answer by 2AwesomeKiddos at 8:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2011