Prego, or not

Ok, each month i think im going to get my period but i dont. but each month i get cramps and back aches. Also i get a slight brownish color. what does this mean? I know you are not doctors, all i am asking for is some advice. So if this is rude dont comment

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you tested at all?
    That is a sign of pregnancy in the first couple months.
    How long has this been going on?
    I'd suggest taking a test and if it's negative seeing a doctor as you should be having a period if you aren't pregnant.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 5:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I have taken a test it came out negative. I am 3 months late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Stress usually is the cause of weird stuff going on.... I used to stress out about having my period, not getting my period and the yuck in between. Hard to do, but try not to stress about it and your body will respond.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• brown blood means old blood and yes some women spot in early pregnancy but its not common in that sense.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 10:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• To the last anon person...that is very rude of you!! You aren't right at all!! She was just looking for some advice..not to get called names!! Geez...

Anyway..for the OP it could be that you are pregnant...or it could be stress. If this is your 3rd missed period..go see your doctor and get them to take a blood test. If that comes back negative..see if they will test you for other possibilities. Good Luck!!
    Anonymous