Calling all bloggers

What motivated you to get blogging?
How easy did you find it at first?
Is your blog a diary or more random? Is it fictional? Or a place to share crafts, tips or something else altogether?

I'm intrigued by the idea of blogging but am overwhelmed by how a typical blog page looks, plus hardly have the time to make much of it. So, I'd really appreciate any of your comments.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Technology

• Hi there, I blog for my business, I show my creative items such as my diaper cakes, my books, and tutorials. I use my blog mainly to talk about my journey as a WAHM, sharing updates with my fans, customers. I would say you should start off slow, and work your way into the major items. I would suggest you find your passion and just tell people about why you love, why you do what you do. Offer your blog to the world as a way for people to get to know you. I would also highly recommend that you be consistent with your post. You don't want to trick people into subscribing to your blog for information and you post only once a month. Start by getting a free blog with blogger and get the feel of it before going to wordpress or other blogging forums. I wish you well on starting your blog. You can check out my blog at http://www.diapercakesbylatersa.blogspot.com
    asap1908

Answer by asap1908 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I have 3 different blogs. Currently two of them aren't up and running. However, as I type this I'm taking a short break from the third. I have always been a writer and I'm a very passionate person. So Blogging has just been a natural thing. My blogs are about 1.) Pagan Education and Lifestyle 2.) Inspiration & Motivation 3.) Finances Although the only one that's current is the Pagan Education & Lifestyles... But the other two will be back up soon...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i have a few blogs--and don't write on them all the time, just when inspired i guess--one is a hockey/faith blog; one is my poetry/crafts and such; and the last one is more of a webpage on some awareness issues
    jdmyangel

Answer by jdmyangel at 2:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My blog is very specific - guinea pigs. I have two and I think they are great pets. I enjoy tweeking the layout, posting the pictures.

I also like reading other's blogs and following those that are unusual and interesting.

Here's mine: http://guinea-pig-stars.blogspot.com/
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2011