I am trying to get pregnant adult content

so there hasn't been much oral sex going on, unlike usual. Usually, we do oral (both ways) 2 or 3 times a week. Well, last night, my husband said if we don't start doing oral again, he won't cum inside me any more so I can't get pregnant. Like we are just trying to get me pregnant for me, like we didn't BOTH decide that we want a baby. I am so mad that he said that, am I just being overly emotional? I just can't believe he is using having a baby against me just to get oral!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like hubby wants his too!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i feel you. but sex should still be fun while making a baby. my sil use to tell me fun happy sex makes a happy baby. i know when you want to get pregnant the waiting and trying sometimes becomes more important than enjoying.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 12:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Even though you are trying to get pregnant, you shouldn't make it a "job" where you are only having sex to get pregnant. You should continue to satisfy each other, keep your sex life/intimacy alive all while trying to get pregnant!
    bentleysmommy11

Answer by bentleysmommy11 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I get having fun and all but if I am going down on him to make him cum, that's not going to get me pregnant and there isn't NEARLY as much good sperm in round 2
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• so have sex then do oral for round 2
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i would be upset to he could of said something alittle differently and nicer
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Do not have a baby with this man. His selfishness and manipulation do not bode well for trying to raise the child if you do manage to conceive.
    Sarahinez

Answer by Sarahinez at 12:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Well really he sound shelfish whats so important about oral sex anyway. Some couples don't do it at all as for me I decide when I want to give my Husband oral sex and he is ok with it. Tell you what to do, if he won't cum inside then let him cum outside and beleive it's a totally different feeling for him and before you know it he will start cumming inside again, but if you don't want oral all the time, don't do it...good luck
    Anonymous

• NO your not he is being a jerk. I would try to talk to him because you both are wanting a baby not just you. I know what it feels like to try to get pregnant me and my hubby had trouble in the begining then it just happened. But he shouldnt just use oral sex against you because that is wrong on his part.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• It seems that your husband has f*cked-up priorities...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011