I HAVE NO CLUE

HEY GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP,THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY PERIOD IS 7 DAYS AWAY SO THE THING IS THAT I'M DISCHARGEING SO MUCH,IT LOOKS SO WATERY.DOES THAT MEAN THAT I'M PREGNANT.WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A HPT?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didnt have discharge like that with either pregnancy, but that doesnt mean anything either everyone is different like every pregnancy is different but take the test when you are at least a day late!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 10:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I get like this everytime I get pregant. But every person is different. I have 4 kids! You can take on but you may not get the results that are correct. Wait two days before then try and retest if you don't start.
    Anonymous

• It could be a yeast infestion. Even if it dosnt itch it could still be a yeast infestion.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• THANKS EVERYBODY,IS THAT I FEEL PREGNANT,I ALREADY HAVE 4 BOYS AND LIKE THE 2 PERSON SAID EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFRENT.MY BREAST FEEL FULL AND I'M TIRED MORE.WOULD I BE ABLE TO TAKE A HPT NOW
    BABY312

Answer by BABY312 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• You can take a test now but like the other anonymous writer also said you might get incorrect test results...the test says to wait the closer to your period you get the better the results and if your late then even better results will show.
    Anonymous

• Well if you can afford the test take it, why wait?
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2008