Messing With Ex's Best Friend?

Do you think it is wrong to fool around with your ex's best friend if your ex gave you permission or told you that he didnt care if I did or he did anything... Or do you think that it shouldn't even be an option?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow, I wouldn't do it just because it would be a slap in the face to the ex. It doesn't matter who ended the relationship, dating your ex's best friend is never a good idea and often looks child-ish. It's like dating your best friends ex. no good if you ask me
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't even consider it an option.  Personally I think I would feel trashy.  This is not posting a judgement on others, saying what I would feel like about ME.  No, I wouldn't go there, period.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't do it. Regardless of what your ex says, I think it would cause problems between him and his best friend at some point down the line, and I wouldn't want to be responsible for ruining that friendship. There's plenty of other men out there, I'd rather find someone without that connection.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Honestly, I would not care what my ex thought. I am no longer with him so he has no say in my life.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• If he's your ex then why even worry what he thinks about who you date? I've never done this but as I think about the question I don't see it as a problem. My ex's never had any friends that I would've wanted to date lol.
    MommaKath1975

Answer by MommaKath1975 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i personally think ex's best friends and family are off limits im just one who rather not break any relationship up that they have
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Hell yes he didn't freaking mean it he was just being the bigger person
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 1:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• How would you feel if he was with your best friend? Just sayin'. Good luck regardless of your decision. :)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I did that once & didn't start problem but started to get weird when I'd go over & my ex was there. It was just awkward, no matter how many times they both told me it was okay. I backed out after a few months. Didn't seem right.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• TACKY AND LOW CLASS
    Anonymous