Hormonal imbalance?

what did you have to do to get "balanced"..like what kind of doctors did you have to go to and how many different drugs did you have to try before you got it right... and if you were ttc how long did it take you?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Health

• Most "hormonal imbalances" can be taken care of with proper neutrition. My Aunt's thyroid was damaged by childhood vaccines. Today she has both a hyper and a hypo thyroid conditions. So her hormones are ALWAYS out of wack! She went to doctor after doctor, took pill after pill... Nothing helped and they didn't believe she would live to see adulthood. A few years ago we met a guy that worked with a company called "Reliv" which focuses on nutrition through supplemental shakes and whatnot... Since she has started taking Reliv she has been able to come off of ALL medications and all the tests are now coming back saying she is "normal." After seeing her transformation, I recommend them to absolutely everyone and want to start taking it myself for my Fibromyalgia!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I saw a Reproductive Specialist & had blood work done. It could even be something as simple as your thyroid. I wasted 13 years with multiple regular OBGYN's with nothing but problems. I saw a RS & was pregnant in months. They are really the experts in getting you pregnant. GL! If you want any other info or have any questions message me :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• my OB the past two years hasnt been much help...just making guesses. My reg doctor actually thinks i may have a thyroid issue. i find out tuesday. i just hope it is simple. i don't know much about this stuff and reading everything on it is scary.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2011