Getting ready for delivery. Suggestions?

I am having a scheduled c-section on April 22nd and I feel like it is time to prepare myself and my family for me being out of commission even more so than I already am. This is our 3rd baby and the first time I will be coming back to my own house, not my parents. I want to have some healthy meals frozen for my hubby to warm up and feed the kids and some easy things for him to make. I need suggestions on what freezes well and doesn't take up too much freezer space. If I don't get proactive about this we will all be eating burritos for two weeks!
I could also use other tips on what you did to prepare your house for you being laid out. Getting all the laundry done and cleaning the bathrooms are obvious ones to me but anything else? Anything you ladies did to make it easier on your spouse? Thanks!

McErin48

Asked by McErin48 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd line up my family and friends (Church ladies are the best) to bring food and maybe do some light cleaning. Do you live in a large enough town to have groupon or other big discounts on services? Professional house cleaning would be great one day while your home.
    Sarahinez

Answer by Sarahinez at 12:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• congrats!! i would say homemaid soups freeze well, lasagna, meat loaf things like that are good to freeze....also i would do all laundry and dishes
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2011