What could be going on?! Period question adult content

I had a light period on March 21st with basically no cramps or anything. It was 4 days late. It started out spotting only when I wipe to a heavier LIGHT period on the 22nd, nothing but a little brown when I wipe on the 23rd and on the 24th I had spotting for about 2 hours then the next 3 days I just had a little bloody mucus when i'd wipe. I lost my breast tenderness with the bleeding but continue to feel excessive hunger (I need to eat constantly?), my pre-period chocolate cravings (I HATE chocolate..), fatigue, headaches, etc. Now, the past 2 days I feel like I have a terrible period..I'm not bleeding at all but I feel A LOT of cramps and my breasts are starting to get tender again.....I did take a PG test at 2 days late but it was negative then I thought my period was coming 2 days later but it was so weird.

Is my cycle messed up or what?! I shouldn't be cramping like this early into my cycle...And I never have PMS symptoms AFTER the first day of bleeding but I still have them!!!

I just need some kind of idea of what is going on so I know whether I should take another test or go see the obgyn, thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Health

• take another test and then if still neg go to the doctor.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2011